Organization Name: CIC
Hiring Manager Job Title: Thomas McCulloch/Sierra Roehl
Employment Status: Part-time Regular
Starting Pay: $17.00 an hour
Primary Location: DILLINGHAM, AK
Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform light to heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and windows, and removing rubbish. Duties include cleaning bathrooms, taking out trash, and making sure all doors and windows are locked and secured, notifying management of need for repairs or out of the ordinary and if low on cleaning supplies. Security Clearance, working in the evening hours and some weekends are required for this job.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma – or the equivalent (for example, GED) less than a High School Diploma.
- Must have Security Clearance or be able to obtain Security Clearance within 3 months and by providing a background check and taking confidentiality acknowledgement training.
- Choggiung, Ltd. shareholder, descendant, or spouse (in that order). Shareholders are highly encourage to apply.
Primary Job Duties
- Check service of mechanisms, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Empty all wastebaskets and trashcans. Dispose trash in trash bins outside the building.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors annually.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets annually.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
- Duties assigned.
Working Environment and Physical Demands
- Night Shift and Weekend
- This position is located in Dillingham, AK. Interested candidates must be living in, or willing to relocate.
- Occasionally required to lift object of no more than fifty pounds.
- May be exposed to harsh or toxic chemicals used for cleaning.
- Choggiung, Ltd. Application Forms (application form here)
- Submit Application by midnight on 22 July 2023
Send complete application package to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choggiung Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.