We love good food, and we love creating an atmosphere where people can connect with each other. As a server, you’d play an important role in creating this connection while maintaining a great work-life balance.
Servers are responsible for taking orders and serving food and beverages to guests. They play an important role in guest satisfaction as they are also responsible for checking on customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and taking action to correct any problems.
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting customers, presenting menus.
- Accurately taking food and beverage orders, correctly using the ordering system.
- Communicate with kitchen staff and customers promptly on estimated ready times for meals.
- Accurately taking phone orders, tab name, and phone number for take-out orders.
- Present ordered choices in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Provide information to help food and beverage selections.
- Take special note of food allergies or preferences and be able to communicate that clearly to kitchen staff.
- Always keep tables and work areas clean and up to standards.
- Accurately deliver food to customers, making sure that what comes out of the kitchen is correct and appealing before taking it to the table.
- Deliver checks and collect payments.
- Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff.
- Adhere to all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines.
- Refill and restock condiments and paper goods.
- Light food prep and light dish washing cleaning as needed.
- 1-2 years of experience as a restaurant server.
- Team player.
- Critical thinker and problem-solver.
- High school diploma; food safety training will be considered a plus.
Working Environment and Physical Demands:
- Must be able to lift 25+lbs.
- Faster pace during busy rushes.
- Standing on feet during shift for sometimes many hours.
- One server on duty in the front will be responsible for full dining space.
Our servers are successful because they are:
- Good at communication and conflict resolution.
- Comfortable with basic math.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Enjoy working with others.
- Pay close attention to detail.
We’re looking for part-time to full-time servers willing to work 4-8 hours and either afternoon or evening shifts.
Current rate of pay is $11 plus tips but willing to increase rate of pay DOE.
100% Health Benefits plus a 401k program for full-time employees.
If you’ve had previous server experience, we’d like to talk to you. We have immediate openings. Apply now.