Performs skilled work in the maintenance, repair, alteration and remodeling of equipment, vehicles, buildings, offices, residential units and other facilities owned, managed, or ones for which Choggiung has maintenance contracts.
- Operates tools and equipment to repair and maintain vehicles, equipment, buildings, fixtures, appliances,
- Install or repair flooring, doors and windows.
- Perform rough and finished carpentry such as framework, cabinetry, shelving, trim, dry wall, paint, etc.
- Install and repair pipes, fittings and fixtures for water, heating and drainage systems.
- Repair and replace leaking or defective roofing.
- Replace or install indoor and outdoor electrical systems, lighting fixtures and bulbs/tubes.
- Operate snow removal equipment, shovel, truck with plow, loader
- Good communication skills with co-workers and public
- Other duties as assigned.
- H.S. Diploma or the equivalent
- Valid AK Driver’s License
- At least one year of work experience in repair and/or maintenance of buildings, vehicles or equipment.
Formal training may substitute for experience.