Choggiung seeks applicants for a Facilities Custodian. Under general direction the facilities custodian cleans and services designated areas through a variety of housekeeping duties to maintain neat, orderly and sanitary conditions at all times. Work to be completed from the hours of 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
Part-time: 20 hours per week
Location: Dillingham, AK
Wage: to be discussed
- H.S. Diploma or the equivalent
- Valid Alaska Driver’s License
- One year of experience in performing janitorial, custodial, housekeeping and/or related tasks. Formal training may be substituted for work experience.
- Reliable, record of good attendance, neatness, courteous and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must have history, personal and professional, that will allow Choggiung to obtain bonding or other insurance for the applicant if necessary.
- Must be willing to work evenings and/or early mornings 5 days per week or as needed.
For a complete job description or to discuss this job opportunity further, please contact Mary Barnes at 907-842-5218. For an employment application, click HERE.
Choggiung Ltd. Shareholders are encouraged to apply.